From the view point overlooking Taktsang, another trail lead upwards to the summit. Here, there are three other temples highly venerated as well but not on the usual tourist route. Zangdopelri (named after Guru Rinpoche’s heavenly abode), built in 1853 sits of the summit of opposite ridge – across the deep chasm from Takstang Pelphung. The small shrine and it’s balcony overlooks and provide view of Takstang. Ozegang is nearby hermitage constructed in 1646. Higher still and on the summit of ridge directly above Takstang Pelphung, sits Ugyen Tsemo. Ugyen refers to Takstang and Tsemo means ‘the top’ or ‘the head’. The temple was originally built in 1508 and restored recently in 1958. It contains some beautiful frescoes of Guru Padmakara and his followers. The view Ugyen Tsemo is astoundingly beautiful. A day excursion to higher ridge of Bumdra can be done from here. In Bumdra there are several retreat families.