This is shortest tour we have on our shelves. Yet it covers comprehensively two most importantly town in western Bhutan – Thimphu and Paro. These towns flourish on verdant valley that houses major sightseeing attractions in the country. And they epitomize the perfect harmony of modernity with traditional and cultural heritage.
- 27.46441352955588, 89.64431762695312
Highlight: Stop over Bhutan a cultural tour to western valleys with in the shortest duration to a fabulous Kingdom in the Sky combining visit to Tiger nest and Capital of Bhutan. Bhutan Trip Duration 4 days Route: Thimphu, Paro
Day 1: Arrival in Paro drive to Thimphu
Upon arrival you will be received by our representative and transfer to Thimphu. Later in the afternoon, visit Memorial Chorten and Buddha viewpoint. Evening visit Tashichho Dzong and take a leisurely walk in and around Thimphu town.
Overnight in Thimphu.
Day 2: Thimphu to Paro
After breakfast, visit School of Arts and Craft, visit national library. After lunch drive to Paro visit National Museum. Visit Paro Dzong on foot and continue walking through the oldest cantilever wooden bridge to Paro Town.
Overnight in Paro.
Day 3: In Paro
Sightseeing After breakfast drive to north end of Paro valley and hike to Tiger Nest Monastery. En-route visit Kichu Lhakhang, historic Drugyel Dzong (Fortress) and evening at leisure
Optional: Excursion to Chele la passes if you wish to skip the Hike.
Overnight in Paro.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your onwards flight.
Private tour with you own dates cost varies with hotel of your choice.
• Route permit processing, etc.
• Accommodations in best available standard tourists’ hotels.
• Meals Breakfast.
• All private transfers and sightseeing with high quality vehicle.
• Entrance fees to all sights listed with bottled mineral water on drive only.
• English Speaking Local Tour Guide throughout the tour.
• All Hotel tax and services charges.
• Airfare to and from Bhutan.
• Deluxe & luxury hotels.
• Visa for any other country that you visit before Bhutan.
• Travel/ Medical Insurance.
• Use of bar and beverages in the hotels.
• Tips and gratuities (optional) to the local staffs.
• All Personal gears, personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, shopping etc.